WHAT IT IS
The limited-edition STOP X Rose builds on the Multi-Radio Frequency Technology of the STOP X device, adding the innovative Thermal Mapping Algorithm.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Immediate. Results can be seen after initial treatment and have long-lasting, anti-aging effects with continual use.
- Fast. enhanced with the Thermal Mapping algorithm, TRIPOLLAR STOP X ROSE affects all layers of the dermis for an ultra-effective treatment.
- Safe. There is a temperature regulating mechanism built-in that transmits medical-grade electrodes in the safest way possible.
- Effective. The only device with Multi-RF technologies that work in a range over 100°F, providing even coverage of the skin.
- Long-Lasting Results. If the device is used properly and consistently, the results are visible and will remain as such over time.
The TriPollar STOP X Rose heats up within seconds and provides a pleasantly warm sensation against skin. Consistently move the device for optimal heat throughout the entire treatment.
WHY IT’S GLOWING
TRIPOLLAR STOP X Rose limited-edition device delivers professional-level aesthetic results that are both immediately visible and long-lasting. Its users enjoy the delivery of focused RF energy into the right layers of the dermis and effective and safe treatment that stimulates dermal activity, thus accelerating the natural production of collagen and elastin. Furthermore, the innovative Thermal Mapping algorithm ensures a highly personalized treatment with the most accurate temperature for effective results, tailored for each user according to their skin characteristics.
Glycerin, Cera Alba, Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), SodiumBenzoate. Acrylic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal.
• Apply a very thin layer of the TriPollar Preparation Gel over the entire treatment area on the face.
• Divide the face into 3 treatment areas (Right Cheek, Left Cheek, Forehead).
• Turn the device ‘on’ by pressing the Power button.
• Place the device on the skin, make sure to apply a slight pressure in order to assure full contact between the electrodes and the skin.
• Move the device in a very slow circular motion on a small part of your treatment area, slowly heating your skin to the optimal temperature.
• Once the orange indicator light illuminates followed by a ‘beep’ sound, you have reached the optimal temperature. Continue the same slow circular motion for a few seconds, then gradually enlarge the movements in the treatment area.
• Continue working on the entire treatment area in slow circular motion for 4-5 minutes, and proceed to the next treatment area, repeating the above steps.
• Once complete, wash your face with warm water to remove the TriPollar Preparation Gel. Follow with your favorite serum and/or face cream.