WHAT IT IS
A serum treatment formulated to smooth and rebuild broken strands.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Oat Lipids Complex helps reinforce the scalp’s natural protective barrier, helping to lock in moisture.
- Black Oat helps build a film over hair, improving smoothness, gloss and bounce.
- Wood and Marine Brown Algae and Pelvetia Canaliculate intensely moisturise and smooth the cuticles to restore natural shine.
- Cuticle smoothing technology helps smooth and seal cuticles, increasing shine for healthy looking hair.
- Hair Type: All hair types
This serum seals fibres and nourishes the scalp and roots.
WHY IT’S GLOWING
This new balancing line from Grow Gorgeous is just what our hair needs! Smooth and rebuild broken strands with this fibre-sealing serum, leaving hair strong, silky-soft and split end free. Check out the Balance Shine-Enhancing Overnight Mask to really treat yourself.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicones, mineral oil, or gluten.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Xylitylglucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Anhydroxylitol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Maltitol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Xylitol, Sodium PCA, Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Pataua) Fruit Oil, Arginine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aspartic Acid, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Serine, Valine, Citric Acid, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Pelvetia Canaliculata (Channelled Wrack) Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.
Rub a small amount between the palms of your hands. Work through the mid-lengths and ends of damp hair, paying close attention to the ends. Add more if required. Style as usual.