WHAT IT IS
An energizing mask with hyaluronic acid to refresh the complexion.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Ultra-soft. The microfiber mask delivers a nourishing formula with hyaluronic acid and other hydrating ingredients.
- Moisturizing. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin for a smooth, supple complexion.
- Antioxidant-rich. Red Algae protects the skin from harmful free radicals with an anti-pollution barrier.
- Contains seven masks. Compatible with Foreo UFO Smart Mask Device or UFO Mini Smart Mask Device.
The hydrating mask is smooth and refreshing on the skin imparting powerful protective and moisturizing properties leaving the skin feeling soft and supple.
WHY IT’S GLOWING
This mask works instantly, delivering moisturizing and protective ingredients deeply into the skin. Protect your skin from free-radical damage and treat your skin with essential moisture with this quick and easy mask. In just 90 seconds the skin is rejuvenated and ready for another day.
Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
• Clean and dry your face and neck. Gently glide UFO or UFO mini across your skin, distributing the mask essence evenly.
• The FOREO app will guide your routine! Using the UFO or UFO mini device, massage the mask formula into your skin with a circular motion. Move the device in a clockwise circle around the face, starting on the chin, then moving up to the right cheek and the forehead. Continue down the left cheek to the chin and neck. Repeat this movement until treatment ends.
• When the treatment ends, gently pat any remaining essence into your skin, or remove excess with a cotton pad.
• Follow the mask with the moisturizer of your choice.
• Remove the attachment ring from device and throw away the mask. Then, rinse both device and attachment ring under warm running water. Pat dry, re-attach ring to the device and place device on the stand.